It is one of the most common herbs found in India. The herb is also known by the names of Indian gooseberry or amalaki. Fruit of this broad-leaf herb, known by the same name, is eaten very commonly across Indian subcontinent because of its medicinal properties and health benefits. Amla is one of the richest sources of vitamin C, containing around 445 mg of vitamin C for every 100 grams of its weight. The herb also consists of gallic acid, ellagic acid, kaempferol, and flavonoids. Herbal remedy practitioners have been using the benefits of amla for nearly six thousand years.
The herb is one of the richest sources of vitamin C and has antimicrobial and antiviral properties. Morpheme Amla can prove to be an extremely helpful remedy for multiple diseases and disorders.
- 100% pure extract of high-quality Indian gooseberry – one of the richest sources of vitamin C.
- Beneficial when taken for conditions like arthritis, osteoporosis, pancreatitis, etc.
- Helpful in management of diabetes, age-related renal diseases, and high cholesterol.
- Assists in improving visual acuity and preventing hair fall; also promotes hair regrowth.
- Aids in keeping various bacterial and viral infections away.
- Promotes rejuvenation and fertility.
- Helpful in medical conditions like gastroesophageal infections, constipation, diarrhea, and cirrhosis of liver.
- Expedites process of recovery post surgery.
- Promotes overall physical well-being.
- Can be included in regular diet.
- Can be taken for prolonged periods without any side-effects.
- Available in easily-consumable veggie capsule form.
Medicinal Benefits of Amla Capsule
Amla Capsule has been found to be a beneficial remedy in diseases like osteoporosis, pancreatitis, arthritis, diabetes, etc. It also possesses properties that help in treatment of age-related renal diseases and high levels of LDL cholesterol. Because of high vitamin C content and its antimicrobial and antiviral properties, it is helpful in quick recovery post surgeries, and even chemotherapy.As amla contains flavanoids, it acts as an effective antioxidant substance and discharges toxins from the body in a natural way. High concentration of vitamin C assists in strengthening the body’s self-defense mechanism, thereby preventing chances of frequent diseases and illnesses.
Amla Capsule also has a cooling effect on the body; it helps in elimination of excessive heat from the body and helping in regulation of body temperature. Therefore, amla is used in various refreshing sherbets to keep the body temperature regulating during higher temperatures, especially during summers. The herb is also renowned for its light post-digestive effects and has a high value as an effective digestive agent. It is extremely helpful in relaxing constipation, reducing fever, purifying blood, reducing cough, and even alleviating conditions like asthma.
Amla has also been known to be related with enhancement of potency and improvement of overall sexual health in males. It is also believed to strengthen the heart, stimulate hair growth, prevent hair fall, benefit the eyes, and even enhance intellect.
Health Benefits of Amla Capsule
This nutrient-rich herb is especially utilized in number of hair care and eye care products, as it helps prevent hair fall and also promote hair regrowth. Also, it is believed to improve the visual acuity to a significant degree; people with nearsightedness and farsightedness have found the herb quite helpful in improving their eyesight. Furthermore, the herb is very helpful in medical conditions like diabetes, bacterial infections, and diarrhea. It is also useful in restricting the process of aging and quick recovery from conditions like cirrhosis of the liver.
In addition to all the above, amla aids in process of digestion and helps prevent conditions like constipation and diarrhea. In addition to improving various bodily systems individually, it also is very helpful for overall physical well-being.