MENSCARE Syrup is a herbal formula for correcting hormonal imbalances and regulating the menstrual cycle. It can control heavy bleeding, relieve pain caused by endometriosis and alleviate uncomfortable menstrual symptoms such as bloating, breast tenderness, headaches and migraine. The formula is ideal for debilitating menstrual symptoms and can boost energy levels to help stay active.
- Amenorrhea - suppression or cessation of normal menstrual flow
- Dysmenorrhoea - painful menstruation
- Menorrhagia - abnormally heavy menstruation
- Premenstrual syndrome - irritability, pain, depression, fluid retention
- Endometriosis - inflammation, pain, low backache, vaginal discharge
There have been no safety precautions identified during clinical assesment. However, avoid use during pregnancy and lactation.
Take 5 to10 ml twice a day after meals or as directed by your physician. Please keep in mind that it is prudent to consult a physician for the correct dosage depending on your current condition.
- Hormonal modulator: - regulates the menstrual cycle
- Analgesic - relieves menstrual pain
- Antispasmodic - reduces cramping
- Hormone balancer - cures secondary amenorrhoea
- Female tonic - cures female infertility