|Manufacturer :||Al Rahim Remedies|
|Availability :||In Stock (20 Left)|
Price : 125.00/-Quantity
Here are some benefits of amla juice:
1. amla juice can be taken as a powerful home remedy to treat cough and flu as well as mouth ulcers. Two teaspoon of amla juice with equal portions of honey consumed everyday can help a great deal in treating cold and cough. Mix a couple of teaspoons in water and gargle with it twice a day to get rid of mouth ulcers.
Also Read: 5 Wonderful Benefits of Spinach You Never Knew)
Amla juice can be taken as a powerful home remedy to treat cough and flu as well as mouth ulcers.
2. Regular consumption of amla juice helps in reducing cholesterol levels. Amino acids and antioxidants aid in the overall functioning of heart.
3. It is also helpful in managing diabetes better as well as respiratory ailments likeasthma.
4. that the alkaline nature of amla helps in clearing the system and strengthening the digestive system.Alkaline nature of amla helps in clearing the system and strengthening the digestive system.
5. It supports liver function and flushes out toxins from the body.
6. Along with Vitamin C, amla is also rich in iron, calcium, phosphorous and hence can be taken as a complete nutritional drink.
(Also Read: 5 Herbal Tea Recipes To Boost Your Immunity)
7. "Our hair structure is close to 99% protein. Amino acids and protein present in amlahelp in hair growth, tackling hair fall and fortifying the root as well as the shaft,
8. "Dab it with a cotton swab onto your face to fight marks, pigmentation and blemishes. Amla juice helps in oxidizing melanin and closes skin pores,
How To Take Amla Juice?
It is best to have amla juice first thing in the morning. Have a small portion (20-30 ml) diluted in a glass of water