Super Food Antioxident Red Juice 15 in 1 450ml per Bottle
Super Food Antioxident Red Juice
- Powerful anti-oxidant!
- Detoxifies heavy metal,
- fight cancer and tumor,
- Boost energy and endurance, high blood pressure, diabetes, osteoporosis, acidity,
- keeps the bones and teeth healthy
- Protects kidney, stroke, arthritis, Hepatitis, D.lupus, Uric acid,
- Raises sex drive
- Balances hormones
- Increase fertility and sperm count,
- Prevents anemia and cardiovascular diseases,
- Weight Loss!!!
Health Benefits of Super Food Antioxident Red Juice
• It can help cure AIDS
• Super Food Antioxident Red Juice can heal Cancer
• It can cure Hepatitis
• Helps in preventing Stroke
• It can prevent and stop Diabetes
• Super Food Antioxident Red Juice is rich in calcium to help avoid Osteoporosis
• Super Food Antioxident Red Juice lowers Uric acid in your system
Super Food Antioxident Red Juice, Barley, Maca, Spirulina, Wheatgrass, Mangosteen, Goji Berry, Pomegranate, Grapes, Turmeric, Cholorella, Moringa, Stevia, Graviola and Enzymes
Barley Health Benefits
• High Source of Fiber. One of barley's most noteworthy health benefits is its high fiber content.
• Can Help Improve Digestion.
• Helps with Weight Loss.
• Helps Control Blood Sugar Levels.
• Helps Lower High Cholesterol.
• Prevents Heart Disease.
• Provides Antioxidants.
• High in Vitamins and Minerals.
Maca has long been used to promote sexual function of both men and women. It's thought to boost libido and increase endurance. It has also been used to balance the hormones and increase fertility.
• Cancer. There is evidence that some of the chemicals in graviola may keep cancer cells from removing anticancer drugs. ...
• Bacterial infections.
• Parasitic infections.
• Inflammation of the nose and throat.
• An infection caused by sand fleas (leishmaniasis).
• Causing relaxation.
Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein. ... Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder.
Pomegranates have anti-oxidant, anti-viral and anti-tumor properties and are said to be a good source of vitamins, especially vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as folic acid. This amazing fruit consists of three times as many antioxidants as both wine or green tea.
Preventing high blood pressure. As mentioned,grapeseed oil is loaded with powerful antioxidants, which include flavonoids, phenolic procyanidins and linoleic acid. These substances can potentially protect the blood vessels from becoming damaged, which may prevent high blood pressure
Turmeric Contains Bioactive Compounds With Powerful Medicinal Properties2. Curcumin is a Natural Anti-Inflammatory Compound3. Turmeric Dramatically Increases The Antioxidant Capacity of The Body4. Curcumin Boosts Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor, Linked to Improved Brain Function and a Lower Risk of Brain Diseases5. Curcumin Leads to Various Improvements That Should Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease6. Turmeric Can Help Prevent (And Perhaps Even Treat) Cancer7. Curcumin May be Useful in Preventing and Treating Alzheimer’s Disease8. Arthritis Patients Respond Very Well to Curcumin Supplementation9. Studies Show That Curcumin Has Incredible Benefits Against Depression10. Curcumin May Help Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
Goji Berries BenefitsProvide High Levels of Antioxidants and Nutrients. ...
• Improve Immune Function and Fight Cancer. ...
• Promote Healthy Skin. ...
• Protect Eye Health. ...
• Help Stabilize Blood Sugar. ...
• Detoxify the Liver. ...
• Keep Your Energy and Mood Up. ...
• Boost Fertility.
Chlorella is actually very useful even beyond detoxification, and its range of health benefits includes:
• Boosting your immune system.
• Improving your digestion, especially if constipation is a problem.
• Providing B vitamins from an animal source.
• Enhancing your ability to focus and concentrate.
• Increasing your energy levels.
Just one 3-gram serving, for instance, contains:
• 60% protein and an excellent source of vitamins A, K1, K2, B12 and iron, manganese and chromium.
• A rich source of health-giving phytonutrients such as carotenoids, GLA, SOD and phycocyanin.
• 2800% more beta-carotene than carrots.
• 3900% more iron than spinach.
Here are some of the Mangosteen fruit health benefits.
• Antioxidants: Scientific Research has revealed that Mangosteen contains a class of naturally occurring polyphenol compounds known as xanthones. ...
• Low Calories:
• Vitamin C:
• Reduces Cholesterol:
• Blood Pressure
Moringa is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It contains significant amounts of vitamin A, C, and E; calcium; potassium; and protein.
Truvia is a blend of compounds, one of which is extracted from Stevia leaves.
• Bottom line: Stevia is a naturally occurring, zero-calorie sweetener. ...
• Bottom line: Studies suggest that stevioside, one of the sweet compounds in stevia, can lower blood pressure when it is unnaturally high